domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

My second week

This week, we have celebrated Carnival. During these days, I have work with the children this theme and we have made a big drawing clown.

I have surprised how doing the same thing in different classes, children can give a response and do things totally different and interesant.

I have realized that with oldest children I have to do the activity in smallest groups, because if I make the drawing with all children, this will be a caothic activity. I tried to do the same activity in smallest groups and it was so good.

This week I have learned that I have to think before to do the activities, how the children are going to do the activity and what are the problems that they could found.

I loved the Carnival Party. The teachers and children were dressed up about animals. The children was enjoyed the party, we sang a lot of songs, we danced and we ate sweets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario