lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

My fifth week

This week has been different. I´m so happy with the children and with me. My advices helped me to improve my own work. I have improved my work putting in practice all that I told you the last week. I've noticed that these advices are helpful and they should be performed daily with the children.

In addition, this week, I have shown to the children a new thing: a "felt-board". This item is like a board but it is made with felt. I have made it with felt and cardboard.

The children have liked it a lot. They have learned through it a few words and concepts: big, small, tree, car, girl...

I have notice that when I show a new thing to them, they are more receptive to learn new concepts and words. They pay more attention with new things and we can improve their knowledge easily.

I liked this week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario