domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

My fourth week

This week has been a bit chaotic. Several teachers have been sick and I had to replace them. The children have been nervous because they didn't know me.

Also, this week it rained and we couldn't go out to the playground to play. The children were so upset because they wanted to run, to shout, to play outside and that was impossible because it was raining.

On Thursday came the calm, the teachers and the sun came back. The teachers and the children were happy, and the children behaved great. It was a day calm and happy for everyone.

These days I have learned several things:
- I haven't to get nervous about difficult situations. If I do, children will notice it and everything will go wrong.
- I have to remain calm.
- Everybody have bad days. I don´t have to feel guilty about it.
- My attitude influences the behavior of children. If I'm calm and quiet, children will be too. If I'm nervous, children will be more nervous than me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario